Opinions?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imported_tuatara

Reaction score
So after searching i've not been able to find anyone who breeds small skink species i've had little success, so what are others opinions on collecting specimens from the wild to breed? (with correct permits ofc.)

So after searching i've not been able to find anyone who breeds small skink species i've had little success, so what are others opinions on collecting specimens from the wild to breed? (with correct permits ofc.)
It would be awesome if you could do it, I think it would be near impossible to get the permits though.

The only way I see to get a collecting license is to be doing a study on them for university and the like or move to Tasmania.

Keep an eye on Gumtree and the FB reptile groups. Eastern water skinks pop up from time to time. There was a guy in Adelaide that bred them at one stage, not sure if he still does, or if he freights though.

Someone has like 16 baby eastern water skinks on gumtree SA at the moment. Saw it last night and couldn't remember the thread to mention it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back