Help with Australian Reptile Classifieds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stompsy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Long shot, but does anyone know how I contact an admin on Reptile Classifieds Australia?

I posted an ad on there but I’m unable to edit it to add new photos or change description details because it says my ad is expired? But others can see it and I’m able to receive messages from potential buyers.

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if this is not allowed or in the wrong space!

Hi Guys,

Long shot, but does anyone know how I contact an admin on Reptile Classifieds Australia?

I posted an ad on there but I’m unable to edit it to add new photos or change description details because it says my ad is expired? But others can see it and I’m able to receive messages from potential buyers.

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if this is not allowed or in the wrong space!
[email protected]
I have always found Shaun helpful, there were a few minor issues early but now seems to work well.

Because I'm a silly billy who is totally out of touch these days,
Can someone explain to me how users become verified on there?

I tried to find the definition on the website, it's probably there, but I can't see it.

I'm 99% confident with the seller I'm looking at anyway, just quite curious.

I tried to find the definition on the website, it's probably there, but I can't see it.

You email them a scan of your Reptile Licence and/or Drivers Licence (I blacked out my full address) to confirm you are a real person with details matching your profile.

Send them a message on fb from your personal facebook account. I think the only other thing you need is an email address and in a couple of days you are verified.

Either way it's a good system and eliminates a lot of the fraudsters that used to continually plague RDU, it should be mandatory but I guess they don't want to deter casual advertisers. I find that it gives confidence to buyers especially where they are paying in advance like I took deposits on then yet to hatch Julattens and now pre-payments on albino Darwins that are not ready for delivery yet. The bird classifieds need something like that, there are so many fraudsters with cheap Macaws etc that don't exist.

Shaun couldn’t fix it but verified my account. I got bored waiting so I created a new ad and deleted the original, which worked a treat. I’m now able to edit the ad and it no longer tells me it’s expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back