New babies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonlover1

AussiePythons Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my het hypo central beardie X leatherback/het hypo/het trans first clutch hatched today,sadly can't upload pics,keep getting told to use tinyurl.com but it doesn't appear in google shop.
I used to have no problem uploading pics.

That’s a shame , love to see them when newly hatched ,
I always go thru Tapatalk to upload pics so easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my het hypo central beardie X leatherback/het hypo/het trans first clutch hatched today,sadly can't upload pics,keep getting told to use tinyurl.com but it doesn't appear in google shop.
If you are using a phone, download
Photo & Picture Resizer.
Adjust size to 768x1024 and they will upload without an issue.

If you are using a phone, download
Photo & Picture Resizer.
Adjust size to 768x1024 and they will upload without an issue.
I did that but now I don't know how to get them to APS,I can't upload the resized pics to my PC
[doublepost=1514603146,1514603066][/doublepost]
Happy to post them up if you want send them my way Rick.
thanks Wally,that might be the only way to get around it,send me your email addy or mobile number mate

Open APS in a browser on your phone and then just click ‘upload a file’ and you should be able to upload them to the thread.

i think he meant the actual animals, lol.
Wally doesn't want my critters he reckons he has too many now
[doublepost=1514606397,1514606054][/doublepost]at last!!!! finally went through,I don't know how the hell you people put up with the ****e service on mobile phones.I like my PC with a 19" monitor where I can read every word and it uploads/downloads so much faster.I could have fed 15 dragons quicker than that.
[doublepost=1514606596][/doublepost]
Open APS in a browser on your phone and then just click ‘upload a file’ and you should be able to upload them to the thread.
Thanks Stompsy,I did it but what a pain in the "A" that was,how the hell can you stand it?

[doublepost=1514606397,1514606054][/doublepost]at last!!!! finally went through,I don't know how the hell you people put up with the ****e service on mobile phones.I like my PC with a 19" monitor where I can read every word and it uploads/downloads so much faster.I could have fed 15 dragons quicker than that.
Thanks Stompsy,I did it but what a pain in the "A" that was,how the hell can you stand it?
I don’t have a lot of choice since my pc did this two nights ago:

2CBAF7EF-0BE0-4883-B371-BCA98CEC5CD6.jpeg

Gorgeous little bubbas btw! :)

Are you using your phones data to upload or your home internet wifi?
I use my phone with home internet wifi and it's pretty much instant.

It’s not an app, it’s a website. Also tinyurl doesn’t upload pics, it shortens links hence “tinyurl”

I use imgbb.com, less ads
[doublepost=1514614904,1514614802][/doublepost]
No it's Samsungs that catch fire

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back