New babies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously not an Apple Mac
Nope and it’s very old. Overheats and all sorts. I was more angry that I had to continue watching The Walking Dead on my iPhone than anything else.

I managed to get it to boot up again and have transferred most stuff to my external hard drive in case it has a meltdown moment again.

I really am wayyyy overdue for a new system.

Are you using your phones data to upload or your home internet wifi?
I use my phone with home internet wifi and it's pretty much instant.
my PC is cable not wifi
[doublepost=1514682286,1514681859][/doublepost]
Nope and it’s very old. Overheats and all sorts. I was more angry that I had to continue watching The Walking Dead on my iPhone than anything else.

I managed to get it to boot up again and have transferred most stuff to my external hard drive in case it has a meltdown moment again.

I really am wayyyy overdue for a new system.
the last time my PC had a heart attack and fried the hard drive deleting thousands of pics and songs I set up 2 external hard drives now I back up 4 times !!!
[doublepost=1514682550][/doublepost]
It’s not an app, it’s a website. Also tinyurl doesn’t upload pics, it shortens links hence “tinyurl”

;)
yeah I know it doesn't upload it makes pics smaller but I thought it was an app on the phone

my PC is cable not wifi
[doublepost=1514682286,1514681859][/doublepost]
the last time my PC had a heart attack and fried the hard drive deleting thousands of pics and songs I set up 2 external hard drives now I back up 4 times !!!
[doublepost=1514682550][/doublepost]
yeah I know it doesn't upload it makes pics smaller but I thought it was an app on the phone
You need to check if you have a wifi modem/router. If you do have a wifi router then you can connect your phone directly to the internet via that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back