Newbie just wanting to say Hi and to introduce Alice (Cooper)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bungie71

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,
Just thought I'd introduce myself and Alice who I purchased yesterday he? (90% sure) is a 10 month old Bredli.

Thanks to this site it has been very helpful in preperation for getting Alice, I currently have him in a small starter enclosure but have a large second hand enclosure 1200 x 900 x 560 that I will be renovating for his major home. I am looking forward to working on it and picking the brains of all the wonderful people here.
20180112_173013.jpg

Welcome aboard bungie.. I can tell you you do have a Bredli from going off from the picture..

It's one of the last carpets I have never owned [emoji17].. but plan on sorting that out on the next few years (read months)

Any questions never ever hesitate to ask heaps of fantastic advice to be offered here..

Keep posting and inc pics!!

Instagram: murph_BTK

Welcome aboard bungie.. I can tell you you do have a Bredli from going off from the picture..

It's one of the last carpets I have never owned
emoji17.png
.. but plan on sorting that out on the next few years (read months)

Any questions never ever hesitate to ask heaps of fantastic advice to be offered here..

Keep posting and inc pics!!

Thanks Murph_BTK (Hope that's not a reference to the American BTK LOL

The minute I saw him I knew he was the one I was going to pick as his colouring is much lighter than a lot of the other hatchlings and images I have seen since researching what I was going to pick. He is the first python I have owned (it took me a while to talk the missus around) I had a pet childrens when I was a lot younger and my Dad had a carpet called Stroppy when we lived in the Territory, looking forward to this wonderful adventure.

Thanks Murph_BTK (Hope that's not a reference to the American BTK LOL

The minute I saw him I knew he was the one I was going to pick as his colouring is much lighter than a lot of the other hatchlings and images I have seen since researching what I was going to pick. He is the first python I have owned (it took me a while to talk the missus around) I had a pet childrens when I was a lot younger and my Dad had a carpet called Stroppy when we lived in the Territory, looking forward to this wonderful adventure.
Yeah mate the BTK is a reference for Dennis Rader..[emoji6].. and what part of the territory did you live in? I spent 20 yrs there

Yeah mate the BTK is a reference for Dennis Rader..[emoji6].. and what part of the territory did you live in? I spent 20 yrs there

My parents were Nurses at Areyonga an aboriginal settlement approx 220 k's out of Alice Springs just past Hermannsburg I lived there from the age of 3 until I was 7 then moved to Alice Springs until my mid 20's

Nice to sèe a new Bredli in someones collection. Great looking pythons that aren't as prominent in the hobby as they once were.

Welcome aboard!

Nice to sèe a new Bredli in someones collection. Great looking pythons that aren't as prominent in the hobby as they once were.

Welcome aboard!
Thanks Wally

It has been awesome stumbling on to this site while researching prior to adopting the new addition to our household and everyone so far has been very helpful as well as being able to learn from others mistakes so I don't do the same.

I'm still searching the forums for a good step by step with do's and dont's on building your own fake rock wall but I'll keep searching as I have set myself a 12 month project of converting a second hand enclosure into a welcoming habitat for him when he is older

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back