Possibly a dumb question about i/r thermometers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bungie71

Reaction score
Hi all

I have been looking at infrared thermometers all the reptile suppliers that I have looked at have them for sale for between $50 & $100 when I searched E-bay I found mechanical i/r thermometers that can read -50°c ~ 150°c for around $12 my question is will they still do the same job or should I get the I/r thermometer made by a reptile brand e.g reptile one

Any advice would be much appreciated

Just to clarify when I say mechanical I mean for use in checking pipe, engine temps by mechanics

Mechanical IR Thermometer. Mmmmm, can't say I have seen them but I have seen digitals on Ebay for about $15=20

Yeah they are fine mate so long as the temperature range is what you are looking for.
All the same thing

Yeah they are fine mate so long as the temperature range is what you are looking for.
All the same thing
Cool that's what I thought but didn't want to buy one and then find it isn't suitable thanks for the quick response wasn't expecting anyone else to be on this late checking out newb questions LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back