First build!! Cabinet conversion

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Murph_BTK whats the size of the enclosure, is that normal foam that comes with tvs etc or is it a special type of foam?

hey Murph_BTK whats the size of the enclosure, is that normal foam that comes with tvs etc or is it a special type of foam?
Hey mate, i went to a local furniture store and asked them to keep me a large bag of Styrofoam, and basically drew up a plan on the cabinet and also on paper, from there i stuck it down with PVA glue and used that expand foam in between the cracks etc, let it set for a year :) cut away the straight edges and the foam pieces to shape the rocks. from there its just grout / PVA glue etc,
there a hundreds of clips on you tube that's how i learnt and it was all trail and error...

the enclosure dimensions are 900 wide 1200 high 700 deep ( approx)

it took a year to set? is that expand foam from bunnings? how many ackies in that enclosure?
Hahaha I did most of the foam stuff a year ago. And them couldn't be bothered.. it wasn't until the weekend I looked at it and thought get to it.. it should be finished in a month .. it will hold 2 ackies I have plenty of love and branches to incorporate into this plus some greenery also.. I'll post more pics next weekend

And yep foam from bunnings..

Instagram: murph_BTK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back