A beastly monster

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl69aze

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Spent last night and today fiddling with tiny screws and cables

image.jpg

image.jpg

That must have been brand spanking new when u built it, my stuff cost 1200 and it’s already outdated building it was not as exciting as I’d hope, kept screwing things up

Lol no but when my step dad saw it he said what’s that a nuclear reactor.
[doublepost=1516864618,1516864556][/doublepost]I had no issues with the build it’s about 1.5 yrs old.

Nice unit....I got pissed off when my last laptop died, so thought I'd buy a desktop...whoa, prices were too much.

Got onto a few build your own websites, as well as Youtube for more detailed instructions, thought it looked doable. I copied the specs off a decent comp that would suit my needs, bought all the parts from PC case gear (except the graphics card which my son still had when he upgraded).
2 days later and a bit of swearing, brand spanking new destop which cost me around half the price doing it myself. And it actually worked when I turned it on, bonus! haha Most difficult part was the cabling, sooo many cables to organise and fit in.

Nice unit....I got pissed off when my last laptop died, so thought I'd buy a desktop...whoa, prices were too much.

Got onto a few build your own websites, as well as Youtube for more detailed instructions, thought it looked doable. I copied the specs off a decent comp that would suit my needs, bought all the parts from PC case gear (except the graphics card which my son still had when he upgraded).
2 days later and a bit of swearing, brand spanking new destop which cost me around half the price doing it myself. And it actually worked when I turned it on, bonus! haha Most difficult part was the cabling, sooo many cables to organise and fit in.
You've more patience than me. :D

Get a coffee lake i5, and a 1070 if you can afford it.
[doublepost=1516942827,1516942745][/doublepost]Gonna build one myself next year, i7 8700k and 1070 or possibly 1080.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back