Hello!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter what phone it is. App permissions are where they are doing their best work. Go through your phones apps, even the pre-loaded ones, and have a look at the permissions they require. Camera access, Microphone access, access to your Internal Drive files, permission to make Phone Calls, permission to Send Emails without your knowledge and the list goes on.
Maybe so but that's not what I'm talking about. There's something included into the actual software of iphones and BlackBerry phones as of 2013 according to Snowden... the NSA has access to anything and everything on every iPhone and BlackBerry.

Maybe so but that's not what I'm talking about. There's something included into the actual software of iphones and BlackBerry phones as of 2013 according to Snowden... the NSA has access to anything and everything on every iPhone and BlackBerry.
I am not sure if that is correct. As late as the end of last year the FBI were still fighting Apple for access to encryption software so they are able to unlock Iphones of people under investigation for very serious crimes, The Boston marathon bombing being one.

I am not sure if that is correct. As late as the end of last year the FBI were still fighting Apple for access to encryption software so they are able to unlock Iphones of people under investigation for very serious crimes, The Boston marathon bombing being one.
I think Snowden knows more about it than you and I and given his current status, seeking astylum in Moscow, I'd say he's correct. 2 people I'd loive to sit down and chat with, Edward Snowden and Julian Assange. Those 2 have the dirt on America good and proper.

Last edited:
Thanks for such a warm welcome!
Interesting conversation about cameras...
Luckily my current GTF is female so I don't have to worry about croaking... yet.
Planning on breeding them in the future so I may to have some ear muffs handy if I ever want to sleep :p
Anyway, as I said, I'm really looking forward to learning more!

Thanks for such a warm welcome!
Interesting conversation about cameras...
Luckily my current GTF is female so I don't have to worry about croaking... yet.
Planning on breeding them in the future so I may to have some ear muffs handy if I ever want to sleep :p
Anyway, as I said, I'm really looking forward to learning more!
Haha definitely noise cancelling earmuffs.. I keep GTF's and Litoria fallax - The eastern dwarf tree frogs... But their call is simply amazing.. I never get sick of hearing it.

Haha definitely noise cancelling earmuffs.. I keep GTF's and Litoria fallax - The eastern dwarf tree frogs... But their call is simply amazing.. I never get sick of hearing it.
Like in my house I have so many crickets there is never a quiet moment but you get to the stage where you don't hear it anymore lol

Like in my house I have so many crickets there is never a quiet moment but you get to the stage where you don't hear it anymore lol
I have a degree of industrial deafness, mainly in my left ear... If I sleep with my right ear on the pillow, I can pretty much hear nothing. Comes in handy with the missus too sometimes. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back