Cyclist Hit By Kangaroo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kangaroo attacks cyclist". So kangaroos have moved from attacking cars to cyclists? Crikey

Roos can be so unpredictable. I’ve done a lot of long distance driving and I refuse to drive once it hits dusk.

I remember driving from Cairns back down to Melbourne years ago and there were literally hundreds of Roos lining the hwy. They tend to be indecisive about jumping off the road or right in front of your car.

And I doubt my little car would fair well if I ever hit one.

I hit a large red crossing the Nullabor years ago... Made a right mess. Might as well of hit a camel.

i ve seen this on facebook far out that roo goes flying i wonder if it survived
Likely would have, its not like it hit a car or anything. Roos are true survivors, you'd be surprised at what they can withstand.

Likely would have, its not like it hit a car or anything. Roos are true survivors, you'd be surprised at what they can withstand.

I play roo lotto every morning before sun up on my way to work and I've hit a few. Unpredictable they are and tough as nails. The last one I hit should have stayed down but a u turn revealed nothing to be seen. Probably went off and died in the bush but really shouldn't have gotten that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back