V. brevicauda

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foozil

Reaction score
G'day,

I'm wondering how many people on this forum keep short tailed monitors? One day I would love to keep them but I understand they are very hard to come by. Also wondering how much an individual may cost?

Thanks,

It depends on the locale your after, i keep alice springs and Kimberley locale. Generally speaking there not overly cheap. With the Kimberly being a little more pricey.
I've seen lone males go for $600 and there snapped up pretty quickly. Generally $800 to $1000 for hatchies if u can find them and 2 to 2 1/2 k for a pair, again they don't come up to often on forums but are available if u know who's got them. I sold 3f 2m not to long ago for 5k and they where snapped up pretty quickly. And smittiferous i have been culling latley I've gotten rid of me mother ( dead weight ) and i have a black cat and a fluffy dog, but I've been told i can't put them in with the lacies. So even the things i want to get rid of i can't [emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It depends on the locale your after, i keep alice springs and Kimberley locale. Generally speaking there not overly cheap. With the Kimberly being a little more pricey.
I've seen lone males go for $600 and there snapped up pretty quickly. Generally $800 to $1000 for hatchies if u can find them and 2 to 2 1/2 k for a pair, again they don't come up to often on forums but are available if u know who's got them. I sold 3f 2m not to long ago for 5k and they where snapped up pretty quickly. And smittiferous i have been culling latley I've gotten rid of me mother ( dead weight ) and i have a black cat and a fluffy dog, but I've been told i can't put them in with the lacies. So even the things i want to get rid of i can't [emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Wow thats awesome. When I get the right licence i'd be willing to get one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back