Hot weather forecast for the week ahead

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i was told it was hot yesterday , so to compensate that i drank a box of beer! and this morning at 5am i had a slight banging noise in my head, not sure if that last beer was off or not..

oh well good for the monitors to bake in the sun :)

The guinea pigs and quail are actually feeder stock, lol. But the neighbours' grandkids think they're cute.

In the Adelaide Hills, the leather shop at Hahndorf will give a port out of their barrel when you buy something, no matter what time of year it is.
I thought, given your pets that they'd be feeder stock. Heading home for a quiet port now. Only 34° here at the moment.

Haha the problem with beer (for me) is when it's this hot, 2, or even 1 beer puts me straight into siesta mode in about 15 mins and I can be out for 2 hours. Lol the last thing I need at 4-5pm is a 2 hour Kip when I've gotta be in bed by 8pm to be up by 2am. Have woken up on the couch at 6pm before after a couple of beers and been fully revitalised and awake until 12:30am... Not an ideal start to the day. :p
I can identify with this,I used to drive for Buttercup delivering bread,Some days I would start start work at 1.30 AM and other days I would start at 2-3-4 AM but would have to go to bed by about 8-830.Totally stuffed my marriage
[doublepost=1518432750,1518432459][/doublepost]
The guinea pigs and quail are actually feeder stock, lol. But the neighbours' grandkids think they're cute.

In the Adelaide Hills, the leather shop at Hahndorf will give a port out of their barrel when you buy something, no matter what time of year it is.
the Germans always did like a drop

I can identify with this,I used to drive for Buttercup delivering bread,Some days I would start start work at 1.30 AM and other days I would start at 2-3-4 AM but would have to go to bed by about 8-830.Totally stuffed my marriage
I'm truly sorry to hear that mate. I've had 3 close mates all go through marriage breakdown and separation since 2014. The 3 of them had been married for 7, 13 & 18 years so it was hard for all of them and myself to watch them go through it..

I've been in my current job now for 15 years (and my hours don't vary as yours did) and the wife and I have been together for 11 so yeah during the week (Monday - Friday) we barely see anything of each other except at the dinner table each night. I'm at work every day 5 hours before she even wakes up and I'm in bed at night by 8 and she'll be up anywhere til 10pm-12am (school teacher.) But we make it work, we have allocated times for each other. My grandfather died at 82 on Christmas day 2016 (widowing my nan) and he and my nan were married for 65 years. My mum and dad have been married for 35 years now and my wife's parents for 30 so we come from good solid stock of non quitters. :)

Last edited:
Yeah I was married for 16 years,had 3 kids about 6 years apart which worked out good for her because she only had 1 baby at home at a time so that was good but I think the hours I worked stuffed it up,I changed jobs and took a pay cut of nearly 50% trying to save it but it didn't work out.maybe too little too late.

Yeah I was married for 16 years,had 3 kids about 6 years apart which worked out good for her because she only had 1 baby at home at a time so that was good but I think the hours I worked stuffed it up,I changed jobs and took a pay cut of nearly 50% trying to save it but it didn't work out.maybe too little too late.
Ah sorry to hear that mate. Hope you coped/ are coping with it ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back