Show us your Greens!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cocked and ready !
adf0b05da0a37d9c92282a897efd7944.jpg

Instagram: murph_BTK

A new quick build of a light outdoor cage for my smaller snakes to get some natural sunlight and also my ackies.. it's in earlier stages but you get the idea.. would be good on my balcony.

P.S. I few brews were consumed in the welding and fabrication on this cage so if it's off well blame T.E.D [emoji6][emoji38]
6302b445614452759fd1e4da1244a226.jpg

Man there is some amazing pics on this thread, I love the way they just slink over the branch, and there colour ranges are just amazing, keep the pics coming

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

^^^ beautiful mate... my advice take heaps of pics I didn't take anywhere near enough and regret it ....... okay that's it I am gonna buy another GTP hatchie [emoji16]

I intend to Murph, once the transition is complete I will post a series of photos to hopefully give a good representation of the speed of the change. I am already amazed at how quick it happens.

I can give you a good contact if you are keen for another Green.

I intend to Murph, once the transition is complete I will post a series of photos to hopefully give a good representation of the speed of the change. I am already amazed at how quick it happens.

I can give you a good contact if you are keen for another Green.
Please PM me with the details.. and location .. both mine took a matter of 10 days to change it was nuts.. they are powering along now also

n4b7WMJ.jpg
Second shed his had with me. Got to becareful when their in feed mode which is most of the time cause you got to be careful not to over feed or they become fat slugs. I love this snake but note going to go down the route of upgrading licence and breeding them or trying to
[doublepost=1519032117,1519031341][/doublepost]I only own a native some of those png’s may well be nasty

Family trying yo get some comparison picks of these two (3)...
2e25e9a8d30eb85bc8b6734b5737deef.jpg
7d8d9acca5e711875e319164e553dd92.jpg

I'm in love! My two favourite snakes on one perch.
Roughie & GTP! Have my GTP - End of the year want my Roughie - Can't wait!
[doublepost=1526863515,1526863295][/doublepost]
never EVER at dusk..

Thanks for the tip!! My GTP handles best out of all my snakes (Spotted, Coastal, Albino Darwin)
This doesn't mean I hold him the most. But he is brilliant, lets you stroke under his throat and all.
I pretty much leave him be. But if he is handled is a dream.

Last edited:
@Murph_BTK

Do you have a spotted, GTP & Albino Darwin? That exactly what I have too LOL. They are all tucked away, not doing much as it’s so cold. Can’t wait to give them some grass time in summer.

Anyone here from VIC? Hows your GTP going in Winter (in Specific humidity levels)

Green boy is in a glass enclosure. Have a new one on the way, glass just not good enough but it’s what the breeder supplied as I bought its pre-existing home to keep him settled. Was sufficient (just) until winter kicked in. But really looking forward to changing him over though so I can increase humidity to correct levels. That’s happening this weekend.

Last edited:
@Murph_BTK

Do you have a spotted, GTP & Albino Darwin? That exactly what I have too LOL. They are all tucked away, not doing much as it’s so cold. Can’t wait to give them some grass time in summer.

Anyone here from VIC? Hows your GTP going in Winter (in Specific humidity levels)

Green boy is in a glass enclosure. Have a new one on the way, glass just not good enough but it’s what the breeder suppliied. Was sufficient (just) until winter kicked in. But really looking forward to changing him over so I can increase humidity. Have to wait as he hasnt shed yet. So will leave him alone to do that before I attempt to change him over.
Yeah matey and last but not least my Rough scale python.. most of mine have shut down for winter "well what QLD calls winter" its hard keeping the humidity up fir my GTPs i have it sitting around 60% this time of year and temps around 26 day time and low 20s over night i mix and match it up.. never had any issues..
Keeping my monitors on heat well thats a tad harder..
Ohwell spring soon!!

Post some pics [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Post some pics

Here you go...

218F09D6-B27C-441C-B53C-0AAA3AE76C31.jpeg 03F2BE1E-34DC-4C41-B381-E155988EE09B.jpeg A56BB31D-E5E9-4642-AA7A-94CB3DCCA743.jpeg C0D2542E-8BE7-4014-8E2B-858A39A17D85.jpeg 4B03CEF3-853E-4234-9317-1E1F0B83D8FF.jpeg

Aware he has a little shed stuck on him. This is the issue I want to rectify with him with new enclosure this weekend. It’s larger, not completely glass and moving him out of the heated areas in the home.

Still working out if I should water soak him to help him take off the stuck shed, or focus on raising himidity in new enclosure and letting him rectify it himself next shed.

Any advice here?

Last edited:
Fantastic colour

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back