Introducing Jörmungandr

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a very impressive animal.
They can also be found around the Gold Coast hinterland. I actually found one in the driveway drain of a house I lived in at Beechmont that was about 25cm long, it was quite at home in the muck that had accumulated in the drain. I did try to keep it but it decided the tub with no lid wasn't quite home and made a hasty exit sometime during the night, luckily it was outside.

Well done on your new python. The wait until you can hold him will be an eternity, trust me.
Even if you see him out and about within that week, I wouldn't recommend trying to hold him. Wait, and even offer food, as Snapped has suggested. Then after two more days, try and handle him.
Good luck, and can't wait to see more photos.

They are a very impressive animal.
They can also be found around the Gold Coast hinterland. I actually found one in the driveway drain of a house I lived in at Beechmont that was about 25cm long, it was quite at home in the muck that had accumulated in the drain. I did try to keep it but it decided the tub with no lid wasn't quite home and made a hasty exit sometime during the night, luckily it was outside.
That must have been awesome to see in real life! Got any pics?

That must have been awesome to see in real life! Got any pics?
It was pretty cool, I had been told about them by a few people but until you actually see and hold one they are quite unbelievable.
I don't think I did get pictures unfortunately, I will get the kids to check their cameras, they are the budding photographers.

It was pretty cool, I had been told about them by a few people but until you actually see and hold one they are quite unbelievable.
I don't think I did get pictures unfortunately, I will get the kids to check their cameras, they are the budding photographers.
I bet. Thanks mate.

The Gippsland earthworm from Victoria is bigger than anything (earthworm wise) that we have in QLD. They can grow up to 9.8ft in length.

Well QLD still has the Scrub python. :D

I have been looking for Perthensis for a while and saw 1 at the expo today,damn no eftpos ,had to go to the shopping centre for cash but by the time I got back it was gone :(
Oh yeah those two adult males?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back