Got Noodles?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed some noodles for dinner on the way home from work tonight... still trying to decide on the best sauce for them.
Take your pick...
Snake_oil_1024x1024.JPG

oc6oM1i.jpg

fda33ca118248180a26fa99446d76550--viper-bitten.jpg

Thanks guys.

I know they’re just boring old albino Darwin’s but I’ve always loved them and couldn’t pass up the chance for a great swap. :)

Thanks guys.

I know they’re just boring old albino Darwin’s but I’ve always loved them and couldn’t pass up the chance for a great swap. :)
Boring? Nahhh I'd love an albino darwin one day.

Nothing boring about albino Darwins. I'll have to get some new photos of ours.
Yes! Please do!

I kept them in Townsville and almost purchased Smitti’s when he was selling her but didn’t have enough space to do so. She was absolutely stunning. I hope these guys colour up as nicely as her.

Lucky you, 4 albino darwins! I only have one. *sad face* but he is a beautiful gentle boy, almost 2. Always been a dream to handle, and he has quite a lot of fluro colors which is hard to pick up on the iphone camera.

FullSizeRender.jpg He started out as a Noodle, but now he's more like a Salami, or a very long sausage.

Lucky you, 4 albino darwins! I only have one. *sad face* but he is a beautiful gentle boy, almost 2. Always been a dream to handle, and he has quite a lot of fluro colors which is hard to pick up on the iphone camera.

View attachment 323341 He started out as a Noodle, but now he's more like a Salami, or a very long sausage.
Take him outside and photograph him... natural light is always the best for bringing out an albino's colours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back