Not happy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheldoncooper

Reaction score
Got home from work today and my 2 yo has let my parrots out.
Lost a yellow crowned amazon and my little pride and joy Dexter my eccie. I can't believe it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh dude, that sucks!

You need to get some locks on your stuff with that little terror around!!

Ive got double locks on the doors but he's opened the feed bowls. I don't think dexter will go to far, I'll search the neighborhood again tomorrow

Ouch not good at all.hope you find them both sheldon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best of luck mate for a quick recovery of them both.

Our little ones can unintentionally cause us some grief... I got home from work at 1:30pm on a Saturday arv back in the summer of 2010 to find my little one playing in the yard with the hose... the good feeling quickly dissipated when I discovered she had washed my brand new black HSV for me... wouldn't have been so bad except she had used a wooden handled wire brush. :(
She doesn't get to wash my new 2016 HSV. LOL

Ive got double locks on the doors but he's opened the feed bowls. I don't think dexter will go to far, I'll search the neighborhood again tomorrow

Are you close to where we are? Should we be keeping a lookout?

Time to lock the kid in a cage ;p

That being said, in my opinion anything that can be opened to allow access for a bird in AND out, should be locked... including the feed bowl things.

Sucks to hear that :( best of luck finding them

Mate, best of luck finding them.
I don't have young kids but had to fit locks and spring washers to bowls on my indoor cage, the cockies quickly work out they can pull the bowl out and crawl rat like through the opening.

Just noticed how the photo shows up the dirt, time to go outside for a pressure wash.
IMG_0687.jpg

Sorry to hear. Hope you find them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back