Breeding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know everything, I want to do it without reading more than about 500 words, I want it to be free online, and I want a link to it, not have to do any googling myself. TIA.
Go to snakebreederkid.blogspot.freehosting

/sarcasm :p

And this is the reason you guys have ruined this forum all your doing is turning people away with your bullshit comments

And this is the reason you guys have ruined this forum all your doing is turning people away with your bullshit comments

Firstly as you are a new member what do you compare the forum to that brings you to the conclusion that current members have in some way ruined it as you say? Secondly you are welcome for my input and my honest efforts to help point you in a direction where you may have found your end goal. Finally, don't let the door smack you on your way out.

Maybe the OP did ask in the wrong way and yes there were a few helpful comments, that was until near the end of the first page.
C'mon guys let's not do this over and over again. Replying with sarcasm only exacerbates the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back