VHS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanted to go but my license hasn't been redeemed yet :( I was planning on getting some more frogs...

I really wanted to go but my license hasn't been redeemed yet :( I was planning on getting some more frogs...
You should have gone anyway! Could have gotten some contacts for frogs in the future!!
[doublepost=1520382245,1520382138][/doublepost]
I'm the same way, Stompsy.

Skinks are never boring, even the small variety. They're intelligent inquisitive reptiles. A friend of mine recently had a clutch of baby King's Skinks. I placed my hand in their enclosure and after a few minutes the majority had come to investigate my hand. Several were "tasting" my fingers. It was pretty darn cute.

I think my love affair started after my PTS gave birth. Since then I find them so interesting to observe and I hope I can interact with them more in the future!

wasn’t able to purchase anything this year due to this year being a very busy year but what did everyone else buy?
Bought a beautiful 4 month old BHP, from Amazing Amazon for $250.
[doublepost=1520386224,1520386152][/doublepost]
There were so many beautiful frogs I saw from the EXPO. You should have just gone and met with the breeders / sellers, and exchange details... so when your license is ready, you can contact them and purchase what you want for an agreed price.
[doublepost=1520628468][/doublepost]
I left my license at home because I knew I would buy something I have no self control hahaha
:D:D:D same... i went from "not going to buy anything, I promise" .... to .... ok, I just spent $1,500 lol! Whaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back