Snakeranch

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they simply lucky to breed all these mutations or do they acquire them through other means? Seems a bit odd that only a few big breeders happen upon such rarities when theoretically any clutch may magically hatch the next new and sort after morph.

Are they simply lucky to breed all these mutations or do they acquire them through other means? Seems a bit odd that only a few big breeders happen upon such rarities when theoretically any clutch may magically hatch the next new and sort after morph.

Often projects are sold off before they meet their full potential and I would imagine many breeders wouldn't have the buying power or the contacts to manage to get hold of them. (Other than those wit serious financial clout)

i'm assuming some of these animals at least have been line bred over several generations without offspring being released for public sale or others could have turned up on the market which would impact the potential.

I'm sure @George would have some insight he might be happy to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back