show us your indoor monitor enclosures !!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
792d7346-8fd6-56fb.jpg

Just a quick one knocked up in a couple of days for my mertens.

Cheers Barf

...how the hell do you guys get these enclosures through doors!

some of these are insannne!

Something i put together for my Lacie hatchling, already started on something bigger.
The whole backdrop gives him enough cover to get from one side to the other, Asmo seems pleased for now :)
1.jpgenclosure 2.jpgenclosure 3.jpg

Misjudged how much substrate i would need, going to raise the floor a couple inches almost up to glass level when I can get back to bunnings.

1.jpg

enclosure 2.jpg

enclosure 3.jpg

looks awesome strath, bet he froths out on all that wood

They're crummy phone photos, but here's the set up to my adult tristis monitors. In the corner beneath the basking site is an assortment of hollow branches that they like to sleep/shelter in. The live plants are recent additions. Not sure if the plants will thrive, or if the monitors will flatten them. At any rate, the plants provide decent cover. Before I added the live plants it was plant cuttings.

tristishome1aps.jpg
tristishomeaps.jpg
tristyhouseaps.jpg
tristyhouse1aps.jpg

Can anyone spot the second monitor?

Hey guys,

I’ve got room available for either a 6x2x3 or a 6x3x3 enclosure and am after recommendations for a pair or trio of small-med monitors that I could keep.

Besides ackies and recommended species? I live in QLD and would like something not commonly kept that ideally could be kept in a enclosure like that comfortably.

Its bark screen fencing from bunnings 3m x 1m. $36. I thought it was a steal for that.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

I’ve got room available for either a 6x2x3 or a 6x3x3 enclosure and am after recommendations for a pair or trio of small-med monitors that I could keep.

Besides ackies andrecommended species? I livein QLD and would likesomething not commonlykept that ideally could be keptin a enclosure like that comfortably.
Sounds like that could fit a pair or trio of black headed monitors, they are similar to the ridge tail but more slim as well as as stated in the name, blacken as they get older.
This is my 10 month old girl, Opal.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/YmqwRSraqPxTDr5p1
And to go with the topic here, this is my current 4 x 2 x 2.5f set up for my black head. She also has a 6 footer waiting in storage for her to get bigger and for me to move into my new place haha.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/tLtz1gZY98qa2Npq2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back