50 live crocs seized at Heathrow Airport

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harimoni Proudswift

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Fifty juvenile Saltwater crocodiles have been seized at London's Heathrow Airport after it was discovered the animals had not been packed properly. Each of the five boxes had room for only four crocs, however, each box contained no less than ten.

@Harimoni Proudswift it would be nice if you could expand on the details of this, i.e was this a smuggling case of "Salties" from Australia or just a case of a legal shipment with more animals packed in shipping boxes than the allowed amount to try and circumvent the shipping costs ?????

ndemx0bziv-gif.322035

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling-

@Harimoni Proudswift it would be nice if you could expand on the details of this, i.e was this a smuggling case of "Salties" from Australia or just a case of a legal shipment with more animals packed in shipping boxes than the allowed amount to try and circumvent the shipping costs ?????

ndemx0bziv-gif.322035

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling-
10+ crocs in boxes suitable for 3-4

It's puzzling they went to the effort of getting the legal permits etc but then dodging the packaging up.

Haven't these people watched animal airport on Netflix lol
I wish they’d bring out more episodes. Great show. Poor crocs... even if they were destined for a farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back