VIC Licence question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyman123

Reaction score
Hello there, i'm planning on getting my first snake one day (hopefully soon), and after doing a lot of research, I have narrowed it down to four snakes that I believe will suit me as a beginner, Woma python, Bredli carpet Python, Darwin carpet python and Stimpsons python. Can all four of these pythons be kept under a basic wildlife licence in VIC? And what are your opinions and experiences with these snakes?

yep, they can all be kept on basic.

IMO you cant beat a woma, however lots of snakes are quite similar in their care needs. I would suggest choosing the snake that you are most intrested in and doing your research from there.

Hello there, i'm planning on getting my first snake one day (hopefully soon), and after doing a lot of research, I have narrowed it down to four snakes that I believe will suit me as a beginner, Woma python, Bredli carpet Python, Darwin carpet python and Stimpsons python. Can all four of these pythons be kept under a basic wildlife licence in VIC? And what are your opinions and experiences with these snakes?
I have Albino Darwins for sale.

I have Albino Darwins for sale.

Thank you for letting me know, but unfortunately I do not have a wildlife licence yet. I will be getting on top of that now that I know that the snakes I have narrowed down to can all be kept under a basic licence.

I also want to get some peoples opinions on the snakes I have listed before I decide, as I have never owned a snake before, so this will help a lot.
thank you again.

I would suggest choosing the snake that you are most interested in and doing your research from there.

Luckily I found that all four pythons extremely interesting (and beautiful tbh) while researching them, and have researched the pros and cons such as cage defensiveness (which I will be able to handle), and I believe the pros greatly outweigh the cons. I am leaning more towards getting a Woma as my first one, but decided that it wouldn't hurt get other peoples opinions just in case I change my mind..

thank you for all your comments so far :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back