Wobbly Basking area for turtles *suggestions*

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billygt

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Just need some help with basking areas.

the other day i went out and obtained a new floating turtle dock, as my emydura macquari had recently outgrown his/her old magnetic ramp one. when i put the dock in the water it is very wobbly and i think my turtle has trouble getting up it. As i previously stated i had a magnetic one before so that was fine. i was just wondering for any suggestions on basking areas or the floating ones. i was considering making my own. but im not sure.

People have come across all sort of challanges in Australia, most have been solved by a variation of the stick or rock. Only recently have people purchased such items. I have no idea why a free stick or rock will not solve your problem.

any help would be appreciated :)
People have come across all sort of challanges in Australia, most have been solved by a variation of the stick or rock. Only recently have people purchased such items. I have no idea why a free stick or rock will not solve your problem.
true i was just looking at some cork bark i saw some people using

Hi mate, I don't clean it at all, a trio of dedicated Siamese Algae Eaters take care of that. Yes, just wedged in and it's from Amazing Amazon in Melbourne.

is the cork bark hard to clean, like the algea build up? and how did you wedge it in. did you but that from a nurserey.

sorry for questions
Most good pet shops and online pet supplies should carry cork bark. Make sure to shop around, some places are a lot more expensive than others.

Last edited:
Hi mate, I don't clean it at all, a trio of dedicated Siamese Algae Eaters take care of that. Yes, just wedged in and it's from Amazing Amazon in Melbourne.
thanks heaps
[doublepost=1527589809,1527568649][/doublepost]
Most good pet shops and online pet supplies should carry cork bark. Make sure to shop around some places are a lot more expensive than others.
ok will do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back