Your favourite bands thread:

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These guys are rad ! Take the piss outta every genre. Saw them at sydney uni ( roundhouse). Long intro but hilarious !!!
[doublepost=1528438178,1528438034][/doublepost]Another local band i like who are opening for queens of the stone age in sydney soon !!!!
[doublepost=1528438384][/doublepost]All my fellow tradies will relate haha

These guys are rad ! Take the piss outta every genre. Saw them at sydney uni ( roundhouse). Long intro but hilarious !!!

One of my favourite bands. And excellent live. I saw them open for Karnivool up in Townsville before their album was even a twinkle in their eyes and have been hooked ever since!

Been busy? Busy as a cat! Smitti and I use that phrase to describe our day at work almost every day!
[doublepost=1528449150,1528448544][/doublepost]Osaka Punch

These guys are fantastic!

One of my favourite bands. And excellent live. I saw them open for Karnivool up in Townsville before their album was even a twinkle in their eyes and have been hooked ever since!

Been busy? Busy as a cat! Smitti and I use that phrase to describe our day at work almost every day!
[doublepost=1528449150,1528448544][/doublepost]Osaka Punch

These guys are fantastic!

Clearly you like good music !

@Mick666 they playing this one on triple j. Digging it.

The most exciting thing in music / metal since Pantera. I'm beyond obssessed with BabyMetal. All my youtube suggested videos are in Japanese. I'm planning on going to see them in Japan, that's were the big production BabyMetal concerts are. The Tokyo Dome, and Hiroshima DVD's look like nothing I've ever seen before. Bigger stage shows than Kiss. And Suzuka Nakamoto has better stage presence (and voice) than anyone else in the business. they have to be the best show on earth at the moment.

Cant go past some 8 Foot Sativa or Blindspott when its been a long day

Who would've thought that of all the crossover genres with metal that the correct answer was j-pop.
[doublepost=1528338619,1528327577][/doublepost]Tomas Haake - Meshuggah
crazy talent, god damn! drummers must see!

Tomas is a fantastic drummer and his style is unmistakable.

Some of my favourite metal drummers.

Steve Shalaty from Immolation.

Sean Reinert Death

Ken Owen Carcass

Carcass is awesome.
[doublepost=1535331664,1529269370][/doublepost]Oh My God! BabyMetal are coming to Australia!!! 7th - 9th December. Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane. Tickets go on sale this Thursday at 9:00 am.
[doublepost=1539750820][/doublepost]Guitar picks that I've caught at concerts...
top row... Dimebag Darrell (Pantera), bottom row... Kerry King, Jeff Hanneman (Slayer), Scott Ian (Anthrax), Lee Altus (Exodus)
IMG_20181017_142041_806.jpg

IMG_20181017_142007_502.jpg

Red Hot Chili Peppers, Incubus, Journey, Metallica, Coldplay, Death Cab For Cutie, and Smashing Pumpkins.

Brisbane boys Darkcell, awesome live

Recent YouTube find, Ukrainian band Jinjer - wait until 1:11!

New Zealand boys Alien Weaponry

Last edited:
Tool concert Saturday night.
VIP, meet band members / merchandise and my favorite...... FOOD......

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back