Certificate Errors

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stompsy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Morning Stuart and Mod team,

I've been getting out of date certificate errors for the site all morning... Chrome is having a stroke every time I click on something because it thinks I'm being hacked!

It's happening on my work PC and my mobile.

Is this something you guys are across?

Same thing for me on Chrome, although once I'm in I can navigate just fine. I'm sure Stu will fix it ASAP.

I’m gettinf it aswell on all browsers on all devices.

Say the certificate has expired

It’s still messed on my computer, my phone is fine

No, sorry for the hassle all. The old cert expired and the new didnt auto install.

I am sorting it out now, sorry for the hassle.
[doublepost=1528846961,1528843984][/doublepost]Hi All,

Should be sorted now however please let me know if you still have issues. I found I had to clear my browser cache for things to refresh.

No, sorry for the hassle all. The old cert expired and the new didnt auto install.

Should be sorted now however please let me know if you still have issues. I found I had to clear my browser cache for things to refresh.
awesome stuart!
The site is now loading fine on all my devices, and i did not have to clear any caches :) hopefully thats the same for all the regulars here

It was strange, yesterday I kinda understood what was happening but when i could push passed the wall i couldn't post anything.
All okay now but:)be able to get my reptile reading fix again

Last edited:

No hassle Stu! I only posted to make sure it wasn't just me and that the site hadn't actually been hacked. Well that and to stop my browser yelling at me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back