I played for the NQ Cowboys on Friday night!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick666

Reaction score
Well kind of... I had a gig at Magnums in Airlie Beach and the whole team was there. The venue manager came out with a decibel meter and said we were 104. I just pointed to the Cowboys table and told him it wasn't us. They were very noisy, but very well behaved. I was star struck the whole night, Granville is my favourite player.

Ah man... Airlie beach.. many fond memories... I was there from 2001-04 as an apprentice. I worked on the construction of the Water's Edge resort. Every Friday night after work I was at Banjos and then off to the Airlie beach bowls club until late and then I'd drive out to Shute harbour to fish all night off the wharf. Seems like a lifetime ago.

We play Banjo's very often. great venue, my favourite is KC's char grill they have a really good atmosphere (and they feed us).

We play Banjo's very often. great venue, my favourite is KC's char grill they have a really good atmosphere (and they feed us).
Yeah nice, is club crocodile still going strong?? We used to have the cane toad races there.good times.

club croc is going strong, they've really done it up nicely. actually the whole town is really starting to get back on it's feet after TC Debbie. there's still a few places yet to re-open, but Airlie is pumping at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back