Peregrine Falcons in Melbourne city!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stompsy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

There are a breeding pair of Peregrine Falcons atop 367 Collins Street in Melbourne who have just had eggs hatch yesterday.

The building has a live stream and I am completely obsessed with it! I have gotten very little work done over the last two days due to watching so much.

You can see the stream here: http://www.367collinsfalcons.com.au/

They used to have a hardwired connection to the foyer of the building, where the stream was broadcast but from last year, it has been available to watch on the website. Also, last year both Eyasses passed away due to consuming poisoned pigeon, which is apparently not uncommon around the city.

I'm hoping that doesn't occur again this year.

Hope you guys find it as interesting as I have been. :)

Hi guys!

There are a breeding pair of Peregrine Falcons atop 367 Collins Street in Melbourne who have just had eggs hatch yesterday.

The building has a live stream and I am completely obsessed with it! I have gotten very little work done over the last two days due to watching so much.

You can see the stream here: http://www.367collinsfalcons.com.au/

They used to have a hardwired connection to the foyer of the building, where the stream was broadcast but from last year, it has been available to watch on the website. Also, last year both Eyasses passed away due to consuming poisoned pigeon, which is apparently not uncommon around the city.

I'm hoping that doesn't occur again this year.

Hope you guys find it as interesting as I have been. :)

That’s very cool , thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah my ultimate bird. I'd love to keep Peregrine falcons and partake in falconry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back