Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With a broken hear i am having to sell them and the monitors as i moved to the heart of Caloundra. Its a beautiful spot but i have had to sneak my snakes in but my large animals i couldnt and need to move them on..
Its sucks but its for the best [emoji53][emoji26]
So sorry to hear of your dilemma ,what a pity you have to lose your Varanis.I couldn't handle it if mine were forced to move.

Feed time
497d2b3ebcb50c321d3902fd938d23ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Kimberly scalaris
264099a394ddb963ca0b7b8c69af6e30.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No, this is one of the Universal rocks products. So many attempts look like alien dung, I'd rather pay the money;) and be done with it.

lol i'd do the same thing lol. i have been given the ok to have lizards even thou i got my rep lice at the start of the year but held of getting anything as i knew i was gonna be moving house.
been looking over the pics for ideas on backgrounds and enclosure set up/ lay outs

All looking really great sheldon,lovelike the daisy patterns on them

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

All looking really great sheldon,lovelike the daisy patterns on them

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Yeh they keep improving with age if i showed u a pic of the female on the left 12mths ago u wouldn't think it was the same animal. It's only the last shed or so that she has started to show her true colors. She would be 4yo i reckon

Latest posts

Back