Gender bender.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that kritter krumble? What do you think of it?
It is. I quite like it. So does she. Its super absorbent so messes are easy to clean up.
And it holds its shape when she digs so she can make little caves and undercuts to sleep in.

It is. I quite like it. So does she. Its super absorbent so messes are easy to clean up.
And it holds its shape when she digs so she can make little caves and undercuts to sleep in.
Wow! I'll definitely consider it then!

Yeah so Thor lost his hammer, powers and arm. Then Jane Foster took up the hammer and became Thor
As a descendant of Vikings I can't accept that a female could become Thor, she might replace him in other ways but the mighty Odin would not accept it.
Some of our reptiles are named for the gods.Odin,Frigg,Freyr,Fyorgyn (mother of Thor) as well as others from Norse mythology, Beowulf, Fafnir, Wyrm, Sigi, Jormungand. We even had birds named after Odin's ravens,Huginn and Muninn ( Thought and Memory).

As a descendant of Vikings I can't accept that a female could become Thor, she might replace him in other ways but the mighty Odin would not accept it.
Some of our reptiles are named for the gods.Odin,Frigg,Freyr,Fyorgyn (mother of Thor) as well as others from Norse mythology, Beowulf, Fafnir, Wyrm, Sigi, Jormungand. We even had birds named after Odin's ravens,Huginn and Muninn ( Thought and Memory).
I want to get a pair of ravens for the exact purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back