Albino Darwin Carpet python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

byron

Reaction score
Hey guys so I'm wanting to get a albino Darwin carpet python. I have wanted a carpet for a while. I want a albino Darwin because not only does it look amazing but also I have heard they have a great temperament and handle very well. I have only had one other snake in the past and that was a spotted python.

Would you recommend getting a albino Darwin or something else. I would love to hear your thoughts

My dad has one its a great snake, nice temperament but his very nocturnal and can be a tiny bit fussy with feeding

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hey guys so I'm wanting to get a albino Darwin carpet python. I have wanted a carpet for a while. I want a albino Darwin because not only does it look amazing but also I have heard they have a great temperament and handle very well. I have only had one other snake in the past and that was a spotted python.

Would you recommend getting a albino Darwin or something else. I would love to hear your thoughts
Maybe I'm biased because I have lots of them but I have also kept just about every other kind of Australian python. A well bred albino Darwin (must be pure Darwin) is the best pet snake by a mile, they are placid and can be dog tame with regular handling, Yes some are timid feeders as hatchlings compared with other carpets but once they get past that they are very easy to keep and well bred ones are bullet proof health wise but beware of cross breeds and jags.

My new bredli are pretty dope :) I haven’t held them a lot so not too sure of their temper, but so far they’re nice haha.. knockonwood

Albino darwin is definitely one of my favourites to handle on her clean days! She’s very pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back