Breeding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alan1975

Not so new Member
Reaction score
this is my first time trying to breed my snakes When do you know the right time to start decreasing the temp in enclosures and when do you introduce the male to her

Which species?

In general, pay attention to day/night temps and day lengths in the areas specific to the species you keep.

What is the title of the book you have referenced there? I would like to purchase it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

What is the title of the book you have referenced there? I would like to purchase it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Snake ranch vol1 I don’t even know if it’s in stock at shops any more, I was given it

I’m still trying to make sense of what the little rodent symbols mean (what 4 orange means compared to 2 orange) hahaha

I would recommend getting it if you can aswell as mike swans book on keeping and breeding

Last edited:
I thought maybe it means 1rodent = 1 week no feed (4 rodents = monthly feed) but then u don’t feed during winter and now idk

O wait, it’s not showing In the pics - blue = male feed orange = female

Does that mean you feed them the amounts shown than nothing for 3 months than start again when do you introduce the male to her and the months where no food is that when you drop temps at night time
Mate I have no idea what the feed key means haha, I just use it for desirable weights and temps

Mate I have no idea what the feed key means haha, I just use it for desirable weights and temps
What about months for cooling down are roughly the same and when do you put both together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back