• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Antaresia morph breeders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krinchley

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of someone who breeds children's morphs, preferably marbled or t+, in or around Melbourne that would have adults for sale?
There's a couple shops around that have hatchies but I'm not looking to pay 500 bucks for a snake RN.

You probably won't get much change out of $500 for adults of those morphs unless you wait for some low quality ones to pop up. If your budget is limited and you want adults you might want to go for normals.

500 dollars bahhaaa that’s pocket change in snake dollars. It’s the cheap snakes a good snake ideology that has stuffed this hobby. Online anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, that's harsh but a bit true!

But yeah, you're better off getting a good quality normal adult or a good quality morph hatchling rather than a poor quality adult morphed animal (if you can even find one). You don't really want to get low quality anything. You might get lucky, but especially for newbies, bargain hunting is a dangerous game.

Yeah true harsh my apologies

Last edited:
Yeah true harsh my apologies

Not harsh, don't apologise for stating the truth.

Does anyone know of someone who breeds children's morphs, preferably marbled or t+, in or around Melbourne that would have adults for sale?
There's a couple shops around that have hatchies but I'm not looking to pay 500 bucks for a snake RN.

So if you want cheep you should have probably gone to the reptile expo and haggled with Marty. Im not saying you should buy from a pet shop but price is a reflection of quality. You want cheaper end expect lower quality.

Looks like I've got some saving to do.
Good things it's a year till the next expo :p
Thanks lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back