• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

High Yellow Diamonds 2 x female, 2 male

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cemspec

Reaction score
I am selling the last of my collection of beautiful snakes these guys were my holdbacks and future breeders.

I have 2 x female high yellow port mac diamonds

1 x male high yellow port mac diamond

1 x male high yellow gosford diamond

They are around 2.5yrs old home bred and feeding on small rats 350 each or will do $500 for a pair so be quick they wont last. Nicer in the flesh very hard to capture their colour properly plus currently winter.

Once these guys are sold i will be selling all my enclosures, hatchie rack, hatchie tub setups, incubators and just general collection of stuff. Send message on 0415220043 Penrith, Sydney port mac girl2.jpg port mac girl.jpg port mac boy.jpg gosford boy.jpg

Hi mate, what are the sexes of top one and last one?

Want to get a female if possible.
Mitch the first two photos are the girls the last two are the boys. send a text to my mobile if you want 0415220043
[doublepost=1564114568,1563191466][/doublepost]all back up again for sale due to being mucked around. Cheaper in pairs for 500 or 350 each these four are the last in my whole collection. they were my holdbacks and future breeders :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back