Super zebra.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derekw

Reaction score
Received my new little super zebra today , shout out to @Shire pythons for the friendly service , payment plan , communication and fast shipping.

Meet Aurelius ( The golden one ) the newest member of the family. Currently giving him time to settle in and chill out a little bit for a week or so before i handle him for the first time. He is in quarantine with a entire room to himself received_2386481141608040.jpeg

Thanks mate appreciate it! Thank you for not wasting my time and keeping up with payments , was a pleasure.. cracking super zebra that one enjoy

Thanks mate appreciate it! Thank you for not wasting my time and keeping up with payments , was a pleasure.. cracking super zebra that one enjoy
Thanks mate.
Not trying to pump anyones sales or anything but my first experience with a breeder @Shire pythons was great. A honest bloke if you stick to you comments.
[doublepost=1565424014,1565423964][/doublepost]
good stuff
Cheers man!
A beautiful animal.
[doublepost=1565424047][/doublepost]
His a Beauty mate.
Thank you

He is a lovely animal mate but has some serious attitude. I really hope he will calm down and i can show him to people. Atm he snaps at anything that moves and is even snappy when i have him on my hand lol.

Just cop a few bites and show him off i say
Im starting to wonder if he isnt happy in his enclosure actually. Might look at getting him something bigger this weekend with some more roon to move around.

Its not the enclosure . Moving him again already wont make him any more chill thats for sure! Just keep feeding him and as he gets some more size the confidence will come . Had plenty of angry jungles and only thing that calms them is size imo

Its not the enclosure . Moving him again already wont make him any more chill thats for sure! Just keep feeding him and as he gets some more size the confidence will come . Had plenty of angry jungles and only thing that calms them is size imo
Ok so leave him in a 21L tub for now? It just looks so small in there for him.

Yeah his siblings are still in smaller tubs than thst for now.. juveniles do alot better in smaller tubs . No matter what you do he is gonna bite , the super zebras ive bred have all been agro simple as that. Only way they will calm down is with age/size . Most of the ones i have still bite everytime i handle without fail but after the first bite they relax a little..my asvice is just persevere with being bitten and handle occasionally until he stops biting

Yeah his siblings are still in smaller tubs than thst for now.. juveniles do alot better in smaller tubs . No matter what you do he is gonna bite , the super zebras ive bred have all been agro simple as that. Only way they will calm down is with age/size . Most of the ones i have still bite everytime i handle without fail but after the first bite they relax a little..my asvice is just persevere with being bitten and handle occasionally until he stops biting
Alright man i will just keep doing what i am doing and with any luck after a yr or so he will calm down. His parents are pretty tame yeah?

Yeah both are easily handled . Havent been bitten by either mate
[doublepost=1566376347,1566376296][/doublepost]All the other jungles and zebs are handling great . Just the supers are ruthless !

Yeah both are easily handled . Havent been bitten by either mate
[doublepost=1566376347,1566376296][/doublepost]All the other jungles and zebs are handling great . Just the supers are ruthless !
Well im just gunna get him out after dinner and let him bite the sh@it out me then repeat over and over again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back