• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Broad banded sand swimmer

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MollyMae188

Reaction score
1 adult male available, feeding on crickets. No health problems recorded. Unknown who he was bred by

Located Griffith NSW

Message 0429080607
OR
Email [email protected] for further details

Last edited:
Hi! I am very interested in your Broad banded sand swimmer and would love to adopt him, that is if he is still available? Please get back to me asap with any other information. Kind regards, Romarnia.

Hi! I am very interested in your Broad banded sand swimmer and would love to adopt him, that is if he is still available? Please get back to me asap with any other information. Kind regards, Romarnia.

Hey Romarnia, please email [email protected] or message 0429080607 for further details :)

Thanks, Molly

Are they as easy to keep as I’ve seen? Been told give them a fair size tub with couple inches sand and some furniture like bark strips and you will be fine, feeding them crickets

They’re a neat little species

Are they as easy to keep as I’ve seen? Been told give them a fair size tub with couple inches sand and some furniture like bark strips and you will be fine, feeding them crickets

They’re a neat little species
They’re very easy. Easier then pythons that’s for sure!!
He can come with his enclosure and decorations along with the sand I’ve got left. Yes, I purely feed him live crickets with some calcium powder dusted over them. Calcium powder and remaining crickets can go with him too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back