10 month old Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesy93

Reaction score
Hey guys,
My bredli was only fed about 3 times up until I got her a month ago. She was feeling on pinky mice so was giving her a pinky mice every 5 days from the advice of a pet shop. Now I’ve moved her onto pinky rat but have been told to give her something with fur and I believe the fuzzie rats would be way to big for her at the moment.

Any tips on what to feed her and how often? She has no problem eating and I swear she would eat every day if she had the chance

Thanks guys!

7e56406bcc980bd33368788c7fb26e4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,
My bredli was only fed about 3 times up until I got her a month ago. She was feeling on pinky mice so was giving her a pinky mice every 5 days from the advice of a pet shop. Now I’ve moved her onto pinky rat but have been told to give her something with fur and I believe the fuzzie rats would be way to big for her at the moment.

Any tips on what to feed her and how often? She has no problem eating and I swear she would eat every day if she had the chance

Thanks guys!

7e56406bcc980bd33368788c7fb26e4a.jpg

I have a bredli about the same size and age feeding on hopper mouse every 6 days try those or if they look too big go for fuzzy mice

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hi James.

You'd be surprised what they are capable of eating. I put these pics up a couple of years back to give people an idea of just how big of a food item small carpets can take. These little guys are only a couple of months old and they both have full grown mice in their bellies. Both were wild snakes that raided my outdoor mouse breeding cages. They had the choice of mice from pinkies through to adults and they chose the adults. So yours shouldn't have any difficulty knocking down a fuzzie mouse.

Cheers,

George.

DSCN0340.JPG DSCN1230.JPG

Hi James.

You'd be surprised what they are capable of eating. I put these pics up a couple of years back to give people an idea of just how big of a food item small carpets can take. These little guys are only a couple of months old and they both have full grown mice in their bellies. Both were wild snakes that raided my outdoor mouse breeding cages. They had the choice of mice from pinkies through to adults and they chose the adults. So yours shouldn't have any difficulty knocking down a fuzzie mouse.

Cheers,

George.

View attachment 327692 View attachment 327693

Wow awesome thanks mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back