Resident Tiger Snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero Egernia

Reaction score
Look who came out of the woodwork and made a bee-line straight towards this rejected rat I was throwing out. Not a great photo, hence the lack of a watermark, but an awesome experience no less. Thought it was worth sharing. Beautiful animal and clearly not fussy in regards to food. :)

HungryTigerFB.jpg

Great picture! You guys have some very beautiful Tigers over there. Maybe I'm a traitor and I do love the Melbourne/Victorian Tigers I grew up with but I reckon yours are prettier.

Great picture! You guys have some very beautiful Tigers over there. Maybe I'm a traitor and I do love the Melbourne/Victorian Tigers I grew up with but I reckon yours are prettier.

I daresay, "the grass is greener on the other side". It's nice to see a live one in any case.

I saw some really nice ones in Esperance, one while playing golf, and one at the wind turbines.

I saw some lovely individuals (although I say that about all wild specimens) on the margins of a wetland in Albany. There was a high population density in that particular area. Unfortunately the undergrowth was just too thick for me to capture any decent photos of them. :( Another time perhaps.

as soon as I saw the one at the wind farm we turned back, really hard to spot them in the thick shrubs and very narrow path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back