• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Unusual Female Marble Children's Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
XP-7#923A Assertion affirmative##99*TRUE~

To my knowledge this is the only visual marble Children's Python ever to show 'normal' Children's Python pattern along with the marble mutation trait.

I was planning to keep this aberrant specimen and see what could be produced from her, but unfortunately am already overcommitted with other ventures and just have too much on my plate. This is an interesting and possibly lucrative project for someone wanting to work on something a little different, and if nothing else she's a nice snake which will produce clutches of visual marbles for you!

She is a year old, healthy, growing strongly and with generous feeding should be ready to produce her first clutch next season.

Located in Melbourne, pick up welcome or freight no problem to arrange.

Price: EOI

visual marble with pattern showing through.jpg

Amazing Sdaji

I’m looking at possibly investing into some animals next year if my breeding with bredli go well ( so I know if I’ve done it correctly etc)

Sorry guys, unless things fall through she's spoken for.
[doublepost=1572200835,1571323517][/doublepost]Still getting messages for this girl. She has already gone to her new home, sorry folks!

The first clutch of this season's marbles has already hatched and there are several more clutches incubating, they'll be priced to be the best value around so if you're after a hatchling get in touch. We may also have some 3 and 4 year old proven breeders available this season too.

For those into tarbles, various offspring from double het T+/marble het pairings and double het x marble het T+ will be available later in the season. Because of the unpredictability of those clutches I can't yet give prices or promise I'll have tarbles for sale, but get in touch to discuss it if you're keen on them.
[doublepost=1575314007][/doublepost]Something interesting is definitely going on. In the same group which produced the first one, another one with the same thing going hatched out this season. To my knowledge these are still the only two marbles with this trait ever to be produced.

This girl actually has a more distinct pattern than last season's, and I'm very confident this one should hold a much lighter and cleaner background colour which should make her look quite spectacular as an adult. She was even super keen to feed right off the bat. There's really just no room for extra projects so I'll consider selling her if someone is keen, but I'm kinda hoping no one buys so we're forced to make room somehow!

CWcwyAG.jpg

Latest posts

Back