• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Male Adult Julatten (B&W) Jungle Python and Stunning Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helentuck

Reaction score
SOLD

$700 for the lot (negotiable). Located in Lane Cove, Sydney.

Bacon is a 9yo male Julatten (black and white) jungle python. Beautiful snake, very easy to handle and not at all snappy or aggressive. He is regularly held by children and is very used to being handled even by strangers. He is approximately 6’ long, and weighs 4.5kg.

He feeds on rabbits or jumbo rats and loves the occasional quail as a treat. Just had a full vet check and is a very healthy and happy snake.

The enclosure was built by Stein Enclosures and cost $1,800 when we bought it in 2012. It is designed to have a pool at the bottom and includes piping for a fountain. We stopped using water but everything is still there ready to use again if you want. This is why there is a glass ledge below the door, to stop the water coming out.

The enclosure is solid wood with a heavy glass door that locks with a key. It has small wheels so can be rolled around on a flat area (great for moving it when cleaning) but the enclosure is REALLY heavy. We usually need at least three people to lift it.

Enclosure dimensions:

Height 153cm / 5’
Width 116cm / 3.8’
Depth 64cm / 2.1’

Feel free to contact me with any questions. We will consider selling the snake separately but will not sell the enclosure before the snake goes for obvious reasons!

Regretfully selling as we will not have space to fit the enclosure in our next home.
01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 08.jpg

Last edited:
I'm getting a fair few messages about this, so I'm probably not willing to drop the price this soon. If it's not sold in a week or two I'll consider lowering it :)

Screw going lower, that’s a nice looking snake(albeit a lil chunky) and a very nice enclosure... people would pay 700$ alone for an enclosure like that

Screw going lower, that’s a nice looking snake(albeit a lil chunky) and a very nice enclosure... people would pay 700$ alone for an enclosure like that
Glad to hear it! I honestly had no idea what kind of price to put on it. He's definitely a chonker, haha. I've been finding it tricky to get rabbits for him, there seems to often be a shortage... and the jumbo rats aren't as lean!

Latest posts

Back