Blue Tongues

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaggers89

Reaction score
So after Recently Moving into a house that backs on to bushland that i have at least 3 Eastern Blue Tongues that have taken up residence (There have been signs of an Eb and a tiger but no luck as of yet) These three indivuals seem pretty healthy to this place ive seen a lot of your common garden skinks but these guys were a good surprise 20181019_143919.jpg
[doublepost=1590037497,1590037396][/doublepost]
So after Recently Moving into a house that backs on to bushland that i have at least 3 Eastern Blue Tongues that have taken up residence (There have been signs of an Eb and a tiger but no luck as of yet) These three indivuals seem pretty healthy to this place ive seen a lot of your common garden skinks but these guys were a good surprise 20181019_143919.jpg
whoops forgot these ones as well 20181208_134310.jpg 20181208_134310.jpg Eastern Blue Tongue.jpg Eastern Blue Tongue.jpg

lucky you i have seen many blue tongues in my garden but i am afraid to say that my dog scares them away :(

Went walking down to the creek behind my back fence (Round 700m away) and ive managed to catch a RBB more tiger snake sitings and it seems to have gotten around the neighbourhood that i can catch snakes so last few days ive caught a couple of whip snakes and an EB

lucky you i have seen many blue tongues in my garden but i am afraid to say that my dog scares them away :(

Feel your pain mate. Except mine kills them. Super high prey drive from hunting lines so just kills anything if she can get her mouth on it.

Had a heap of wild bluetongues and babies every year but I dont think it will be as common of a site anymore. The large female I found ripped in half and fully developed babies inside. Had been dead for 2 days when I found it so I missed any chance to save babies that were in their sacks :/ Lucky to still see the odd one moving about in the front where dog cant go.

Latest posts

Back