• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Marble Children's Pythons, 100% Hets, And More!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I'm able to freight again (not to most regional airports, but most capital cities including Sydney and Brisbane, get in touch if you're unsure) so I'm able to offer up some lovely young Ants to interstate Children's lovers, as well as anyone wanting to risk coming 1.5m from me to make a local pickup (Due to the ********** I am currently unable to offer complimentary kisses even with local sales, sorry!).

Marbles start from $420, 100% hets $240 each and I can give a discount if you're buying more than 1. At this stage I can sell single females but not single males. This is probably the only time in your life you'll see single females being easier to get your hands on than single males, so don't tarry.

All are established, feeding well, etc. If you're after something cheaper which is not such an enthusiastic feeder (experienced keepers only), get in touch.

Located in Melbourne, buzz me on 0424 681 021 or email [email protected] or inbox me right here on your favourite Australian herp forum!

SMA2 male marble pic 2.jpg

SFB1 female marble yum yum.jpg

SFP4 female marble lovely.jpg

SFH2.jpg

SFHMPHTA2.jpg

SMHMPHTA1.jpg

SM2 male.jpg

SMPLAT1.jpg

SFHA1 het marble.jpg

Serious Showstoppers there wonder if i can convince my family to allow another snake in thee house?

Ok nice how much would you do a Male marble and female het and do I need an import permit to get them to sydney

All the marbles pictured above and most of the others are sold, I literally have just one normal male marble left for the season (and only 1 other one I'll be selling), send me a PM if you're keen. I've been too busy this week to put up an ad for him, but he'll sell as soon as I do. You're welcome to save me the trouble and sneak in first :)

Sorry about taking so long to reply the marble would be awesome if it's a Male how much would that be all up with freight to Sydney

Latest posts

Back