Little piggy !!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What flavour???? Both of course, as you can probably tell , although about 75 to 80% or their diet consists of rats , i do like to give them a bit of variety every now and then. :)
[doublepost=1592734902,1592732054][/doublepost]The strange thing is the snake that couldn't eat the quail back then , now will eat small whole chickens as well , but wave a fresh , fat , juicy raw wing or drumstick infront of him , and he turns his nose up at it every time. My big boy and little piggy seem to relish them.

For those newbies who may have not picked up on the humour, CFC was actually referring to an occasional supplement of raw chicken wings – definitely not to be utilised as a staple component of the diet.

@CFC, I must say it’s good that you are able to introduce some variety into their diet. And of course the best thing about taking them to KFC for that is you get to eat the chips. I’m jealous!

Its also a good way to "social distance" as well , im sure if i did take him down to KFC and let him go ape , no other costomer would come near me ,,,untill the police arive anyway !
For those newbies who may have not picked up on the humour, CFC was actually referring to an occasional supplement of raw chicken wings – definitely not to be utilised as a staple component of the diet.

@CFC, I must say it’s good that you are able to introduce some variety into their diet. And of course the best thing about taking them to KFC for that is you get to eat the chips. I’m jealous!

Back