Reptiles under standard RWL

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
You can keep it, but on a specialized license ($300ish/5 years)
I am not paying 300 for a single frilled dragon on top of all the expenses for enclosure, lighting, heating ect, might just have to find someone with land mullets instead, thats what i was looking at before frillies but gave up because they are so rare, but considering they are still able to be kept on the lowest license I am considering it again

Move to NSW, I can keep Frillies,Lacies, Beardies of every type, Ants (I have all of the above) and anything else I feel like and as many as I want for 30 bucks a year

Putting the discussion about species that have been left off the prescribed list aside, the cost is not as bad as people are making out. Just as an example the new specialized license in QLD sounds expensive, but put $1.20 aside each week and that is what it costs. Hell, set up a bank account and transfer $5 a week and you'll have the advanced license paid off in just over 2 years.

Move to NSW, I can keep Frillies,Lacies, Beardies of every type, Ants (I have all of the above) and anything else I feel like and as many as I want for 30 bucks a year
Good for you bro...
2iI.gif

How many times have Queensland's licensing changed in the last few years. Think I remember something about changing the laws for keeping Venomous snakes or is that the same conversation? From what ive read the Keeping of Vens to obtain the ability to do that pretty sure QLD has the better system for that. With non venomous Reptiles we have to ask ourselves when enough is enough?

Latest posts

Back