Reptiles under standard reptile licence

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pythonguy1

Reaction score
Whats the number of reptiles I'm allowed to keep under a standard Recreational Wildlife Licence. Google hasn't been that helpfull.

Yeah, you’d someone would. I think its something like 300 birds reptiles and amphibians but I'm not sure if thats correct. So I posted the question to confirm it. Great dicision right lol.
Left you even more in the unknown haha lets just go with you can have as many snakes as we want lol

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Left you even more in the unknown haha lets just go with you can have as many snakes as we want lol
Haha, yeah! Snakes for everyone!
Now here's another question: what do I say to the authorities when they come knocking on my door asking if I kept the number of reptiles less than 15. :p

No comment, i want my lawyer. No you may not search my house without a warrent haha

Police- "we have reason to believe that the number of reptiles that you are keeping are not covered by you're licence"

Me-"how would you know that"

Police-"your forum profile states that you own 300 reptiles under a standard RWL"

Me-"oops"

Wouldn't let me say china

Or grab my gelblaster. I'v found it's a very effective way to communicate [emoji14]

Me-"Are you saying that you've come to test me for Nuttyvirus"?
Haha oi those gelblasters go hard.. my mate has a shotgun kind.. i let him shoot me in the back to see what it feels like point blank haha mmediately regretted it

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't let me say china
Haha, Nuttyvirus sounds better anyway. I named it after Nuttyvirusguy :D

Haha oi those gelblasters go hard.. my mate has a shotgun kind.. i let him shoot me in the back to see what it feels like point blank haha mmediately regretted it
I'v had someone shoot me in the back as well to see how it felt. It feels much better when you shoot somebody else. ;)

Haha, Nuttyvirus sounds better anyway. I named it after Nuttyvirusguy :D

I'v had someone shoot me in the back as well to see how it felt. It feels much better when you shoot somebody else. ;)
Yea i rmemebr that guy, lol yea they go hard man.. i want to get one of those AR rifles,

"Threatens to light record book on fire"
Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
So what are class 1 animals? Is that all animals that you can keep under a standard RWL? If they're going from 300 animals to only 10 than thats just wrong.
Anything Listed on the Class 1 species list only... yeah it's wrong but they sweeten the deal by reducing the cost of the standard licence... it'll be down from $84 to $59 so think of the savings!!!

Latest posts

Back