• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jungle Carpet with Nice Striping

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Posting for a friend, he has a pretty Jungle he told me he was wanting to sell, not asking for top dollar, he'd probably take $100 or maybe less, just looking for a good home. I'm pretty he said the Carpet is a male. He has been kept long term in a small, closed, clean collection. I've seen this snake and he's pretty good looking, just as you see in the picture. Located in Melbourne.

103757645_686096272246945_8664089192386658096_n.jpg

Sure, send me a message on this site or email me at [email protected] and I'll give you my number. I'm happy to have a quick chat but the snake isn't mine, I just said I'd post it because he doesn't get involved in any of the online herp groups. I'm happy to line it all up for you though and I've seen the snake a few times.

How big is the snake, and what are the dimensions of the container he currently lives in?

The picture gives a good idea of the size, that's not my hand in the picture but it's an adult man's hand. As a rough guess I'd say about 6.5' long.
A 3' enclosure will house him fairly comfortably, or many people would use a CB70 tub.

Yes, still available (the people above never contacted me! Haha!). Eastern suburbs. Get in touch if you're interested in him :)

Posting for a friend, he has a pretty Jungle he told me he was wanting to sell, not asking for top dollar, he'd probably take $100 or maybe less, just looking for a good home. I'm pretty he said the Carpet is a male. He has been kept long term in a small, closed, clean collection. I've seen this snake and he's pretty good looking, just as you see in the picture. Located in Melbourne.

View attachment 329420
Hi, I know this is a bit late but is this still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back