• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Albino & poss. het. olive python hatchies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nagraj

Reaction score
4 x Albino & 7 x poss. het. olive python hatchlings ready to go.
All have had many feeds since hatching in December. $250 for poss het albino olives. $2000 for albino olives. All unsexed at this time but likely both sexes available.

Also have 3 year old female albino available, still a year or two off of breeding size – $3500.
[automerge]1616408714[/automerge]
I should have these sexed and health checked by the end of the week and will update photos.

Attachments

• noodle.jpg
    noodle.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 41
  • noodle 2.jpg
    noodle 2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Hello, wondering if you still have any albino olives available? Would prefer a male if available. Is it possible to arrange payment plans?
Regards, Liana

Hi Liana, yes still have some available. I won't freight animals until payment is made but I'm happy to hold the snake while you pay it off. There would be a non refundable deposit of $500 required initially.
A1.jpg
[automerge]1616889146[/automerge]
M3.jpg

Last edited:
Can you flick me your number? Sent a PM I think but am unsure.

Come I have contact number plz have been trying to buy 2 off you but never get a reply?

Latest posts

Back