• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Broome Stimson's Python (Antaresia stimsoni)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rathbeck

Reaction score
Sex: Male
Size: 80cm approx.
In 2011 we bought a gorgeous Broome Stimson's Python as a hatchling for our boys.
Donovan moved out with our son when he first moved out 4 years ago. He was returned to us 18 months ago.

Unfortunately, we ourselves have downsized into an apartment and are looking for a caring, loving owner for Donovan as we can no longer have him with us.
We have all his original papers.
He’s never been any trouble, never given us a day’s worth of worry and has never been sick or needed any extra vet/medical care.
He comes with his enclosure and all the bits and pieces for him to a new owner; $400 with his enclosure.
Pick up only from Gordon 2072.

Attachments

• D5.jpg
    D5.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 69
  • D1.jpg
    D1.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 65
  • D2.jpg
    D2.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 64
  • D3.jpg
    D3.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 64
  • D4.jpg
    D4.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Sex: Male
Size: 80cm approx.
In 2011 we bought a gorgeous Broome Stimson's Python as a hatchling for our boys.
Donovan moved out with our son when he first moved out 4 years ago. He was returned to us 18 months ago.

Unfortunately, we ourselves have downsized into an apartment and are looking for a caring, loving owner for Donovan as we can no longer have him with us.
We have all his original papers.
He’s never been any trouble, never given us a day’s worth of worry and has never been sick or needed any extra vet/medical care.
He comes with his enclosure and all the bits and pieces for him to a new owner; $400 with his enclosure.
Pick up only from Gordon 2072.
Is he still available?

Does he react well being handled? I’ve had snakes since I was little growing up overseas so I’m looking for a companion that reminds me of home. Hoping he’s the one!

Hey I’m interested in this snake! Does he have a good temperament for beginners? I’ve never officially owned a snake before but I’ve been around them all my life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back