Looking for a lady

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you figure two years ??? Is that how you buy your animals is it?? Not having a shot or anything it is just that I hear a lot of people talking about how it is a bad idea and blah blah blah and need to quarantine for this long and do this and that but I always ask if this is what they do when they buy or have bought snakes before and funnily enough the answer is always that they don't. Anyway that being said, As I have mentioned there would be conditions set between myself and the owner of the other python

I would say that the two years is based on the current 12month quarrantine period recommended concerning the threat of OPMV - 1yr before mating and then 1yr when you get your animal back. It doesn't exactly leave alot of room for the multiple matings that you are endeavouring to find in this thread.

You can bury your head in the sand and say that you will be alright but when your head is in the sand sooner or later something will bite you in the ***.

Hi all, I would like to touch on somehing which has been brought up in the past but before I do I would like to ask that people do not come into this thread and make any negative posts. I would ask that only interested people post in here. thankyou

did I or did I not start with this post??? Keep your comments to yourself thanks. Show some respect for the thread thanks and keep out of here if you are not intersted.

this rep site is all about learning and if there is any truth behind what buc is saying than it could be a huge learning leap for all those out there concidering doing the same thing..i have seen other rep sales site that have swap option for people to swap reps for breeding and such ..i wonder how many people have probs? non ive heard of??

Hi all, I would like to touch on somehing which has been brought up in the past but before I do I would like to ask that people do not come into this thread and make any negative posts. I would ask that only interested people post in here. thankyou

did I or did I not start with this post??? Keep your comments to yourself thanks. Show some respect for the thread thanks and keep out of here if you are not intersted.

sorry mate if i was one of the people
thanks
brad

Well that's ok as I do happen to be interested in this thread and topic. It's just a shame that you don't wish to hear from people who have a different opinion to your own.

I am not looking for opinions if i was I would have named the thread looking for opinions but I didn't I am looking looking for a female. and this is the type of garbage I didn't want. Now the thread has gone away from where it was meant to go yet again by someone coming in and giving there opinion when it wasn't needed and when I actually asked at the begining for people not to.. keep it to yourself in this thread I am not interested. I am going to ask to have this thread closed and I will start another one hopefully this time I wont have people coming in and misdirecting the thread again...ie Australis and Buck....oh and I will be reporting it as well.

Last edited:
Go for your life mate. Report away.

Oh and just so you know.... I will do the same in the next thread you start. I will not stop trying to educate/inform people of the risks of OPMV just so you can gain financially!!!!!! The fact that you have taken offence says alot about your motives and it is blatently obvious that you would put others at risk for your own gain.

For anyone contemplating taking up this offer of breeding loan is this the sort of person you really want to be dealing with??? He new what would get thrown up in this thread from the onset, hence him asking for people to keep out of it. I thought we were all here to try and learn more about our animals yet here you are taking offence at people trying to make people aware of the biggest threat Australia's herp community has ever encountered. Why is that???

Anyone interested in taking up cwarren's breeding loan should go ahead and do just that. He is a great guy who has always had very healthy herps.

Buck...do you think he is trying to encourage OPMV? What the???

Teni

Last edited:
Anyone interested in taking up cwarren's breeding loan should go ahead and do just that. He is a great guy who has always had very healthy herps.

Buck...do you think he is trying to encourage OPMV? What the???

Teni

No I think he has his nose out of joint as people who are informed about the risks may not want to take up his offer and he may not be able to find someone to breed his snake with. As such he stands to lose financially which I think is the real reason why he objects. In no way have I suggested that he encourages OPMV, just that he is willing to take the risk for financial gain. My aim in this thread was to make other people aware of the risks so as they can make their own informed decision.
It doesn't matter if his snakes are in great condition, or if they are free of disease. It will only take one of the female snakes he hopes to breed with to be infected and all of the snakes are at risk. Am I the only one who can comprehend this???

Anyone with a female coastal who wants to take cwarren up on his offer can PM him and they can discuss it further in private.
Buck has expresed his opinion, and anyone who wants to know more about OPMV can either contact Buck in private or read about it in the latest Reptiles Australia magazine, Vol.3 issue2.

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back