• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Geckos for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckodan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Rynchoedura ornata hatchlings$100 each
Diplodactylus conspicillatus hatchlings$90 each
Strophurus williamsi $100 each
Freight ok

Pics supplied by email to genuine buyers.

Hay there, are the williamsi adults or hatchlings? Do you know theyre sex? Interested! Thanks

Celeste

Hi there Dan,

Interested in the Williamsi, i guess its too young to sex? About how old is it? Also what requirements does this type of gecko need, as ive got nocturnal ones myself so they dont require Uv lights etc. Also what diet does thi gecko require? Thanks

Hi there Dan,

Interested in the Williamsi, i guess its too young to sex? About how old is it? Also what requirements does this type of gecko need, as ive got nocturnal ones myself so they dont require Uv lights etc. Also what diet does thi gecko require? Thanks

Yes its too young to sex. Its two weeks old. Have a look at the Strophurus caresheet on my website. LIke all geckos it is nocturnal. It is eating small crickets at present.

DSCN3361.jpg

DSCN3362.jpg

DSCN3363.jpg

Danny are those Beaked geckos just eating termites or have you tried them on small crixs or lesser mealworms?

Cheers

Danny are those Beaked geckos just eating termites or have you tried them on small crixs or lesser mealworms?

Cheers
They are only two weeks old and have had termites as their first feeds for no other reason than I have stacks of termites and no pinhead crickets. The Europeans seem to have no issues with Rynch's taking crickets.

Hi there,

How much including delivery (ive dealt with you before, im on the northside of bris), for the Williamsi? Thanks

Cel

Hey Danny

Will they eat the grass or wood eating termites? And if your only feeding wood eating ones will they eat grass termies ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back