Extremely Important - B52 Bombers killling australian wildlife

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bunch of crap, this goes on every year so people like whitey can run around in the scrub shooting at the yanks and ADGs. great stuff, I however will be making sure my precious jets aren't hurt in the process of destroying dugongs from the comfort of my office.............BUT I have a GPS gift for you to help you in your cause, If you hear jet engines and the GPS device starts beeping........................Best be Ducking.

Oh yeah..................Stop Spamming APS......

You guys are just so cynical.
Just because it's leftist greeny hype doesn't mean it's wrong ;)

blah blah blah

What a crock of pooh. This area has been used for years and years, with strict conditions put in place by the greenies to conserve the area. If anything, the people that use the area are more conservative to the wildlife than any civilians would be if they were allowed to use the area.

We cant even piss on a tree there anymore its become so strict.

Anyone turns up to the area and is found to trespass, im pretty sure they will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Meh, whatever.

I don't think serenaphoenix got quite the responce he/she was looking for.

I like this bit- "B52 bombers, Stealth bombers and B1 bombers flying non-stop from Guam to drop their massive tonnage of bombs from five kilometres high on the acquifer ridden and ancient desert landscape near Katherine, NT - against the ignored wishes of the traditional owners - fuelling in midair before flying back to base." Actually its on defence land that gets the hell bombed out of it by our own Airforce.

(quote).It takes three semi-trailers to load up just one B52 bomber with its full payload of bombs.

a b52 bomber has a full load of Up to 51,570lbs (340kg) class bombs or mines
that would take more than 3 semi trailers to fill that and sitting at 5kms above ground there dropping altitude is 11000M or more lol

lol the depart on my birth day june 17

As the old line goes..

"what is war for, absolutely nothing"

so why have war games, unless it's to stroke the egos of men

nuke the whale eat the turtles

Nuke the whale eat the turtles and while your at it hunt down a few native animals and blows them up and distroy the flora...... Thats what the exercise is all about.... not learning better ways to protect our country.

Some people winge about everything... if we gun crazy Army people didnt train and australia got invaded it would be the hippies that jump up and down asking why the defence forces didnt no how to defend Australia and would put up protests singing "stop killing our human brothers" to the beat of a drum.....

My god ..we train to protect this country and the animals in/on it.The amount of times i have had death by light pro, learning to do my job while protecting the environment would put most lefties to shame!!!!

Whiteyluvsrum.... i hope you have fun out on TS 07 my partner will be on it and if i wasnt having a baby i would be there as well. I went in 05 and i had a ball....

Laughed a lot at the hippies hanging around, and spent a small fortune in town singing Karaoke(not as well as the hippies), locals were really nice.
Americans are rather fun to work with.

Never had sea turtles must give them a try.....

To the best of my knowledge the Australian Defence Forces have done a wonderfull job in preserving Shoalwater Bay. With the regular controling of feral pigs, wild cattle and invasive plant species ect.

To the best of my knowledge the Australian Defence Forces have done a wonderfull job in preserving Shoalwater Bay. With the regular controling of feral pigs, wild cattle and invasive plant species ect.

nice to have someone that seas that, thankyou

Sounds great I wounder if there are any tickets for sale so I can watch.
Don't forget that these are the people (Servicemen) that have to serve in Timor, Boganville, Solomons, Middle East, and other various regions around the world.
Lets not send overseas untrained.
Bloody Ferals

Its seems there is only one type of feral they cant keep in check :lol:

Its great, the military police are well aware of this group of people and regard them as a low level Issue Motivated Group. Give it up, the defence force does more for AUS than any right wing greeny bunch of radicals will ever do!!

[quote Give it up, the defence force does more for AUS than any right wing greeny bunch of radicals will ever do!![/quote]

thats right were were the grenies when cyclone larry hit? not picking up bananas thats for sure

I work at this Bombing range near Katherine you speak of, and I'd like to know what does "acquifer ridden" mean? I've worked/lived there for over three years and pretty much been all over the 2000 square km range and I'm yet to find this "Ancient desert" you speak of???? As for the 52 Bombers killing Australian wildlife....... although the range is over 2000 square kilomeres, High explosive bombs are dropped on a 1.5 x 1.5 km square target! (if you don't believe me google earth it!) And I'm sorry to burst you bubble but after three years I'm yet to see any of the dead animals you boast about!!!!

I think we've got another "drug smokin hippy uni student" here who hasn't quite got his/her facts right!!! And is trying hard to drum up a "rent a crowd" by over exaggerating all the POSSIBLE (however unlikely) negative outcomes that could come from this exercise!!! Instead of focusing on all the positive benefits such as preparing the men and women of this country who would (and often do) sacrifice their lives so that everyone (you included!) can live the free and democratic lives that they do in my home country. The fact the US forces take part in this exercise is also a huge training benefit. Imagine playing cricket with just one team!!!! Not much point in that now is there????

IT'S JUST NOT CRICKET!!!!

Maybe we should just give all the men and women of our Defence Force a copy of DOOM II and Command & Conquer on their recruit course and send them home and hope like hell we never get attacked!!!

I work at this Bombing range near Katherine you speak of, and I'd like to know what does "acquifer ridden" mean? I've worked/lived there for over three years and pretty much been all over the 2000 square km range and I'm yet to find this "Ancient desert" you speak of???? As for the 52 Bombers killing Australian wildlife....... although the range is over 2000 square kilomeres, High explosive bombs are dropped on a 1.5 x 1.5 km square target! (if you don't believe me google earth it!) And I'm sorry to burst you bubble but after three years I'm yet to see any of the dead animals you boast about!!!!

I think we've got another "drug smokin hippy uni student" here who hasn't quite got his/her facts right!!! And is trying hard to drum up a "rent a crowd" by over exaggerating all the POSSIBLE (however unlikely) negative outcomes that could come from this exercise!!! Instead of focusing on all the positive benefits such as preparing the men and women of this country who would (and often do) sacrifice their lives so that everyone (you included!) can live the free and democratic lives that they do in my home country. The fact the US forces take part in this exercise is also a huge training benefit. Imagine playing cricket with just one team!!!! Not much point in that now is there????

IT'S JUST NOT CRICKET!!!!

Maybe we should just give all the men and women of our Defence Force a copy of DOOM II and Command & Conquer on their recruit course and send them home and hope like hell we never get attacked!!!

well said mate

well said Lance.

Take your band of left wing tree huggers and protest.
Why ? because in this beautiful country we live in, the sacrifices we make by being part of the military give you the freedom and right to free speech and actions so why don't you something constructive, put you money where your mouth is and join up and make a difference from within????

Don't hate the players hate the game.

my 2 cents.

Nice one Lance.............. But I know you have never been out of the kitchen unless its to go to the bar............ Greeny did all the work out there, he told me

And don't get me started on you Yommy!!!! ;-)

i'll say it again

bloody hippies!!!
why cant we hunt them for sport

let them loose on the target range and blow them to bits

stupid pot smoking degenerates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back